Thursday, February 14, 2008

You Have My Heart Award

I received this heartwarming award from Tana. I first knew Tana at the end of 2006. I admire her blog greatly since then. And I also admire her gorgeous, beautiful Bonnie. Thank you, Tana, for the award, and for being such a wonderful blogging friend.

And, I am passing this award to:

Mimi ~ My blogging friend, from whom I learned a lot, and whose optimism inspires me.

Yatie ~ My super artistic blogging friend, whose work of art amazes me everytime.

Strawberry ~ Another good blogging friend, whose passion and attitude towards life never fail to impress me.

Red Devil ~ My demonic Johorean online friend who is actually quite angelic.

4 comments:

Mimiamilia said...

huwa..
terharu
thanx sis..

p/s: semalam i tido awal tu yg tak reply ur msg in ym

spectacularwave said...

mimi, you're always cool, sis :)

Anonymous said...

waaa best.. best.. tq spec :D

spectacularwave said...

strawb, stay vibrant and full of life, sis :)