Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Visit By The Inlaws

During the CNY break, my brother's inlaws from Pahang visited us here. They arrived on Monday and stayed till Friday.

lovely ladies from left : Nieda, Sue and Kokti (my SIL)
~ they do look alike and of the same age, right?


Nieda is the elder sister of Kokti while Sue is her younger. On Tuesday evening, Kokti (and Co.) took her sisters, my mother, two of my siblings and me to Kota Tinggi for a dinner treat at the famous Hassan Ong's Seafood Restaurant. To Kokti, thank you endlessly again, for the treat.

Kokti & Co. also took her sisters to Desaru and Pengerang, and around the City. The little one was the happiest and she stayed close to them all the time. And, in this particular photo, I specifically told them when they were having a late lunch, that I just wanted to take the photo of the Ladies In Red (on a teasing note to my niece). And suddenly, the ever-so-smart little lady in yellow stood on the chair from her sitting position, and posed, obviously refusing to be excluded from the photo. Everybody laughed out loud. Yes, she is that intelligent at one year plus!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JIEJIE, XIE XIE NI...

uhuuhuhu..meimei terharu ngan entry ni...
my deeply appreciation to everybody @ our home sweet tooo..

Anonymous said...

ye la spec.. they do look alike.. esp with the lady in the middle.. anyway ur oven in the kitchen looks juat like my mom's ehehe.. amboiii pandai eh ur niece.. suka amek gamba ni :D

spectacularwave said...

mei mei napa nak terharu lak.. naturallah kan.. nama pun family meh...

btw i love the photos.. you guys look good..cantik sangat.. also the ones in Desaru...

spectacularwave said...

itu la strawb, mak I pun kata diaorang tiga orang ni nampak sebaya, about the same height and look alike.. not like the three of us.. kitaorang 3 beradik semua rupa lain-lain, tak macam siblings.

ehehehe sama eh oven? your mom mesti rajin baking ni..sebab u pun rajin.. strawb, nak tanya kalau memasak, your family suka masak pedas-pedas sangat tak?

ehehe my niece memang dah makin pandai pose skang la strawb.. pengaruh Petra Nemcova kot hehehe..