Friday, February 15, 2008

4 Things Meme

This is the reply to the 4 Things Meme, by Tana. Thanks, Tana :).

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Cashier (while waiting for SPM result)
2. Executive, Project Finance
3. Executive, Corporate Services
4. Jedi Knight :)

Four places I lived:

1. England, United Kingdom
2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3. Johor Bahru, Malaysia
4. Coruscant

Four movies I’ve watched over and over:

1. Armageddon
2. James Bond - The Living Daylights

3. Star Wars - Revenge Of The Sith
4. Pretty Woman

Four shows I watch:

1. A Model Life With Petra Nemcova
2. Yes, Dear

3. Friends (even now)
4. Kampung Boy

Four places I’ve been:

1. England
2. Indonesia
3. Saudi Arabia
4. Germany

Four people who e-mail me regularly:

1. My friend Jan
2. My friend Celia
3. Jobstreet :D
4. Spammers

Four favorite things to eat:

1. Spaghetti
2. Lasagne

3. Soto Ayam
4. Laksam

Four places I’d rather be:

1. Right next to him.
2. England
3. New York

4. Any beautiful island.

Four things I look forward to this new year:

1. My Mega Project.
2. Acquiring my professional qualification.
3. Trying to do Blog Advertising :).
4. A trip to the Bahamas.

Four people to tag :

Nia Azalea
Mimi Amilia
Kak Lily Haslina

Red Devil

No comments: