Thursday, August 09, 2007

Another Exam


On Wednesday, received another letter requesting me to attend an exam called "PEPERIKSAAN MEMASUKI PERKHIDMATAN GABUNGAN SKIM 14 JAWATAN". The exam will be conducted on August 22nd.


The Format:

5 Papers. Part I, two papers and Part II, three papers.


PART I


Seksyen A - Sahsiah Diri (200 Questions, 1 hr)

Seksyen B - Minat (227 Questions, 40 minutes)


PART II


Seksyen A - Pengetahuan Am (50 Questions, 40 minutes)

Seksyen B - Daya Menyelesaikan Masalah (40 Questions, 45 minutes)

Seksyen C - Kefahaman Bahasa Inggeris dan Bahasa Melayu (40 Question, 45 minutes)


At first I didn't understand what is that so-called Skim 14 Jawatan. Then my SIL told me over the phone about it. And by the way, she received the same offer, too. Hehehe dah dua kali kita dua orang dapat same letters from SPA. The first was PTD, tapi dia tak sit for that exam since she has some important work to do in the office. She might be going for this one. Tapi dua-dua kali kita dapat venue tak sama. PTD dulu pun tak sama. Last time in February PTD exam pun different venues. This time venue dia sangat best.. at a hotel! I dapat di sekolah saja. Hehehe but kira terer lah I.. dalam 6 months dah tiga dewan I explore. Dewan IKM, Dewan Sekolah Teknik Azizah, and this 22nd would be the third one. (hahahaha what a record!) Siapa pulak la I nak jumpa this time kan.. hehehe


Back to the Skim, this Peperiksaan is a special test for those applicants of posts labeled Gred 41. There are 14 posts under this Gred 41. More info on this site : http://www.spa.gov.my/portal/page?_pageid=53,40649&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL


I remember applying for the post of Pegawai Tadbir. That was when I registered in 2006. One has to fill up to seven or eight posts, and my first was that of PTD. So, back to studying lah... for general knowledge and maths and IQ questions. Hope to do better this time.

Ada sikit difference lah from PTD exam papers. This one tak ada essay questions but ada bahagian Minat dan Kecenderungan. PTD exam tak ada paper Minat ni. Number of Questions pun lain sikit dari PTD. Sahsiah itself ada 200 Questions. PTD just 178 Questions. My cousin says tak lah sesusah PTD Exam, just that the Sahsiah ada soalan yang pelik-pelik. Oh, I hope it is not too pelik heheheh. Risau pula.

Doakan I, okay.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PTD stands for pegawai tadbir daerah ke spec..? kalau pass, bleh jadi pegawai daerah..? mcm tu ke..? ape2 pun.. all the best.. moga diterangkan hati (dpt absorbs and remember everything) n ditenangkan hati (hopefully x byk sgt la 'distraction' this time around.. ehehehe ;) )

Anonymous said...

PTD=pegawai tadbir diplomat laaaa.....

good luck dear...

spectacularwave said...

Strawberry.. PTD = Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik... isk ayah I yang bising suruh attend.. dulu february I dah pass.. cuma I tak gi yang second stage heeheheh TAK RELA!

this time around bukan PTD exam.. special exam untuk 14 posts.. cuma I apply untuk Pegawai Tadbir. Bukan PTD.

Thank you for the wish, dear... hehehe distraction itulah yang menyemarakkan semangat hahahahahah

spectacularwave said...

Jidan, tq dear for the wish..

All Thing Viral said...

ha..ha aku interview on 22.08.2007

kat sabah la..
semoga kita berjaya semua..

spectacularwave said...

camana exam dulu tu? berjaya eh?