Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I Think She Is Sick...

Earlier today I was so angry with a longtime friend. Extremely angry was more accurate, indeed. I told her repeatedly, for years, that I do not like to receive emails with horrifying content. Is that so difficult for her to comprehend?


Well, some of you may say this : "apa yang susah sangat, delete ajelah kalau tak nak baca. cakap dengan dia u tak suka". Simple enough. The problem is, this woman is either always that stupid or she did that just to annoy me.

Like today, my YM Mail Notification showed an email from her, so since I was chatting with her via YM, so I asked her directly what the content was. See, I've got this feeling from looking at the title that the content wasn't a pleasant one. She said "tak ada apa tu, tengok aje la.. don't worry la". She sounded so convincing. And I asked her again "betul, tak ada accident or cruelty to animal photos?" (sebab I memang pantang besar tengok benda-benda tu. Bukan takut, but it is such a sickness if you want to watch it deliberately). And she said "takde, bukak je la".Me, thinking that this, coming from a longtime friend, went ahead and read the mail. After taking a glance, I was really angry and annoyed beyond words. WHY?

Because.. the email was about people slaughtering cats.. and cooked them into various dishes. You tell me, how sickly that is.. complete with photos and all. Kemudian dia gelak gelak suka sebab berjaya kenakan I and I did view the photos. And this is not the first time she did this. What a sick thing to do. I love cats. I wouldn't dream to do any harm to cats. Or dogs. Or rabbits. Even as I was driving around the cities, if I pass a narrow road, or any village road, if I see any cats or dogs sitting right in the middle of the road, I will stop my car and either wait for it to move or I will get out of my car to shoo it away.

Last year, my brother accidentally hit my kitten as he was trying to reverse the car. I cried like hell, and felt upset for about a week. You see, I am not a crybaby. It is very, very difficult for anyone to see me shed a tear. Not even when there's someone passing. Never ever.

But I cannot stand to see animals suffer. Or babies. Or the elder citizens.

I am VERY angry with that woman now. So angry that I included her Yahoo ID in my ignore list and banned her email add from my Yahoo Mail. That's what happened if I am really angry at someone. I want NOTHING to do with that person.

I even told her that she was not even a woman, let alone a lady. Sorry to say that, even though she just gave birth to her first child. A woman, by nature, has fine feelings and high level of sensitivity. Especially a woman who has children. And please do not confuse independence with having a psychopatic nature.

Ya, memang I tak takut lah kalau ternampak real life accidents or anything. But that is ternampak. Lain cerita. Tapi, to actually deliberately viewing such emails repeatedly and then forward pula ke orang lain, I think that is a sign of a very disturbed mind. Do you know that if you have the tendency to watch such e-mails.. you know, the kind yang ada gambar accident ngeri.. or cruelty to animals.. if you memang tunggu-tunggu such emails kemudian suka pula nak share dan tunjuk pada orang lain solely for excitement, then you are indeed a very sick person. Because, if the sight of a tragedy excites you, if you love watching human or animals torn apart, then something is realy not right with you. You are sick. You really need help.


Don't get me wrong. I tak marah if it serves as a reminder ke apa. Like emails with photos of accidents.. as a reminder to the road users. Tapi, dia ni memang SENGAJA nak kenakan orang. And what's more, I have warned her so many times, do not do such things to me.

If she's really my friend, she would understand. So now, too late. I don't have to tolerate all those things, herself included.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pon xsuka gila dpt emel gmbr myt org/binatang....just xsuka...kalo mcm ade mel cmtu ..samada delete atau tgk skali lalu content emel.
lagipon kalo gambar accident2 tu xelok utk myt tu kan...sian dia..

spectacularwave said...

betul tu.. kasihan mayat dan family dia sekali lah kan..

ishh i memang tak suka email-email camtu la jidan..

bukan takut but.. what for? macam sick pulanya.. my former officemates memang jadi kegilaan you... ishhh i don't understand..