Thursday, August 09, 2007

Him : Another You Part II

this is sincerely from me to you..

boleh tak jangan mengada-ngada.. tak payah nak prideful boleh tak? (how I wish you can read this)

I am tired of playing games.. you tu mengada-ngada sangat.. you need persuasion constantly and i am not in the habit of constantly persuading people.. I bukan jenis mengada-ngada.. i don't like to persuade nor do I like to be persuaded. RIMAS!

my yes means YES, my no means NO.. capisce?
what are u trying to prove? that you are hot properties? well, you don't say.. the only 'hot property' that I acknowledge is now in England... oh, that one is really hot.. so hot that he had to cool himself down in England hahah.

yeah, why should I lower down my guards with you? sorry man.. kalau you banyak cerita sangat, you boleh jalanlah.... I peduli apa.. I have known, seen and been with The Best. You are so fortunate that I did decide to entertain you, even as a friend. Even more so fortunate to get my mobile number. But you tu tak reti thankful.. The Best one tu pun tak cocky like you.. down-to-earth lagi ada lah..
From now on, it's always The Best. I will not consider anyone else. Only The Best. The One And Only.

6 comments:

Mimiamilia said...

hehehe..sabar...sabar

Anonymous said...

muahahahah..siapala yang ngengada tu...hihi....i ke???kui3..jgn mara aaa...

spectacularwave said...

sis.. memang sabar selalu hehehehe

spectacularwave said...

jidan... u girl ke guy?

Anonymous said...

girl looooorrr...nape mcm guy ke?hoikhik

spectacularwave said...

tak la jidan... i je yang kompiussss heheh