Monday, April 30, 2007

'Tis The Season To Be Sexy....

I found these cool links at my friend's blog... she chose a different questions from mine.. well.. 'tis a season to be sexy!!


You Are Sophisticated Sexy

You're a classy woman, and you carry yourself with grace.
Most men are in awe of you, and even a bit intimidated by you.
You always make sure you're looking great, from head to toe.
And your charm and wit gets you on the good side of everyone you meet.


You Are 91% Sexy

Your Sex Appeal Is: Off the Charts!

Let's face it... you're one of the sexiest people around. And you don't let anyone forget it.
You're crazy hot, and you deliver on what you promise. You are definitely one wild ride.


Your Stripper Song Is
I'm" a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears
"I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it."
You may seem shy, but you can let your wild side out when you want to!
What Song Should You Strip To?
Note : I would only strip for a certain someone.


Your Seduction Style: Fantasy Lover

You know that ideal love that each of us dreams of from childhood? That's you!
Not because you posess all of the ideal characteristics, but because you are a savvy shape shifter.
You have the uncanny ability to detect someone's particular fantasy... and make it you.

You inspire each person to be an idealist and passionate, and you make each moment memorable
Even a simple coffee date with you can be the most romantic moment of someone's life
By giving your date exactly what he or she desires, you quickly become the ideal lover.

Your abilities to make dreams come true is so strong, that you are often the love of many people's lives.
Your ex's (and even people you have simply met or been friends with) long to be yours.
No doubt you are the one others have dreamed of... your biggest challenge is finding *your* dream lover.
What Kind of Seducer Are You?
Note : Dreamlover, no doubt! tehahaha...

DISCLAIMER : Do Not Believe Everything You Read ......

2 comments:

Mimiamilia said...

hello sexy...;)

spectacularwave said...

I am!Dangerously ;)