Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lil' Nissy


I am getting even more attached to this Jedi Youngling as the day passes by. And the feeling is definitely mutual.

Because I am the Jedi Aunt, I teach her jedily things.. the other day I took her to the balcony at the second floor.. and teach her so many things.. there's a bird flying.. trees... and, being a Jedi Niece, she's so curious to try many things, including trying to step on to the roof of the lower parts of the house. (of course, she's well-guarded all the time, she just dived her body to the front to indicate her curiosity). And I told her, no. You cannot do that.

She is now a copycat. She can dance, sing, she reads her book with a deep interest, she always want things her own way, she is the no-nonsense type. Guess WHO is she copying? ha-ha. And you know what song I play when I teach her to dance? It's Jive Bunny hehehehe.. And now she's even more attached to the cartoon channels.

She has three new teeth. When she grins, she looks like 'budak nakal' as we all like to call her..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai...i'm Jidan...still study kat jepun...tgh sangap giler...cuti spring....

btw,terjumpa link u kat blog kaksu...blog yg sgt menarik....tersenyum pon ada baca cerita2 u.....

selamat berkenalan

spectacularwave said...

Jidan, salam perkenalan jua buat you.. :) wah daripada jauh ya.. nanti balik boleh kirim bunga sakura? *grin* Study course apa, ya?

maaf, Jidan = Jid, ya?

Itulah dia, blog kaksu memang sangat menarik, dan I memang tak sabar tunggu SUUN keluar..

and I harap u jangan gelakkan pula my blog ini hehehe tempat I babbling tak tentu hala heheheh.. :D