Thursday, March 15, 2007

RUINED

Remember when I said last time, about how I wanted to watch my figure, my diet, lose weight, exercise and everything?

Well, I am PROUD to announce here that it is EFFECTIVELY RUINED. It started when I had some serious cough and sore throat, followed by bouts of flu. I HAD to eat, you see coz I have to take my medicines. It went so well in the beginning, I lost 5 kilos! Huwaaaaaa!

Thanks to all the birthdays (another one coming later today, March 15).


People just do not want me to get my old slim figure!




~ Thank You, Thank You Very Much ~

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THIS ONE, OF COURSE... I made this hehehehe...

2 comments:

Mimiamilia said...

hihihi..takper lepas nih exercise!!!
takkan demam jangkit dr i kot :P

spectacularwave said...

itulah dia.. jangkit mimi dah ni..geng best punya hal.. demam pun nak share ehehehehe..

betul itu, lepasni back on track! exercise.. hehehehe..

tq for the motivation mimi dear...