Saturday, March 10, 2007

An Analysis

Him - weak-minded, unsuspecting, unfaithful, slow, need to be reminded about something all the time, cannot see things in the truest sense.

Her - weak-minded, pushy, persistent, nagging, annoying, VERY STUPID, brainless, crazy, fake.

Myself - impatient, independent, keep to myself, play fair, fast, faithful, self-motivated, able to see things very clearly.

It is very obvious that He is better off with Her. I do not fit into the scene at all. Impatience is my MAJOR thing. I mean, I do not have the time or the energy to nag and push people about something on a daily basis, I get bored easily. Face it, both of them are older than I am, yet I can squash them only with words is seconds. Really I have no patience for something so slow. It takes an unusually stunning person to make me stay.

Well, she can nag him, push him, stalk him everyday, since that is her speciality, her major. And Him, being so slow and lame, really suits her. Perfecto. She just love to do that. Me, I'd die of boredom and frustration.

And yes, I do not have the slightest hesitation to label her VERY STUPID. She told everyone I bribed Him, I paid Him to hate her. Please, Lord, how much effort does it take to make her see, that by simply looking at her face the hatred comes naturally for everyone, not just me or Him? ( we do not touch the topic of education and qualification here, just plain logic).

Really, I have no patience for all these things.

No comments: