Wednesday, March 07, 2007

6 Reasons Why I Blog

I have been tagged by my Charming Sister and Friend... I am happy to see her Charming, Naughty and Cheerful as always..Alhamdulillah...she is my epitome of strength!

And these are the six reasons as to why I blog:~

1) It is a form of dedication from me to someone.

2) It is my way to keep a record of some, if not all, of my memories, the things I do, did, and will do.

3) It is an expression of myself.. you see, by nature I don't talk much except to those who are really close to me.. so definitely akan adalah yang akan tersalah faham with me.. especially with my friends.. I hope this way, I can clarify whatever misunderstanding there is...

4) I want to share some of the things that I know with my friends.. and would-be friends.. may what I have written be useful to someone, somewhere, sometimes..

5) I simply love to read and write.

6) I can communicate secretly with my favourite friends regarding things that cannot be said in real life as there are too much risks. Those who know, knows *wink*.

And I tag everyone, who is a blogger, who has read this.You may wanna sit down and think about the reasons why you blog.. something you may not have the time to think of before *wink*

No comments: