Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Ground Is Shaking...

I was lying beside Anis at 12 something today... she was napping before waiting for lunchtime..

Then I felt something.. I felt my whole body was rocking gently to the left and right.. I was awake, alright.. I didn't doze off.. and my feet was NOT moving... so how on earth did I feel that?

Then about half an hour later her Ma (Yati) came back from office and told me the news.. that everybody in the Public Bank Tower, and literally from most of the high-rise building in the city had vacated the building... apparently they too felt the same thing... that the ground was shaking...

there's an earthquake at 6 Richter scale somewhere in Indonesia according to Yati..

I haven't watched the news yet... so I do not have the full facts..

But... to everyone please be alert and extra careful, especially those in JB City...

-Live Update From Spectacularwave-

No comments: