Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Another You

I know not why I've been thinking about this man for the past two days... But one thing for sure, he is the most romantic person I've dated... well.. not romantic with words la.. the way he talk is like.. well.. sama macam orang macho lain in the oil and gas sector.. brief, cool words..very manly.. but.. there was this one time he called me.. at that time I was in KL.. and suddenly he asked me.. "dengar tak bunyi apa".. " I said, "dengar, bunyi air laut".. yes, it was the sound of air laut softly menghempas pantai.. and i thought wow this guy is so romantic.. and he didn't even know I ni the type yang memang suka pantai, laut and the likes.. and then I said.. "waaa you are so sweet laa.. you call I dari tepi pantai... " .. he didn't say anything, but I KNOW he was smiling and quite pleased....

But.. as handsome man goes.. dia ni memanglah tersangat tinggi tahap egonya..somewhere along the line I did hurt him deeply.. actually partly it's his mistake...I cakap lain dia faham lain.. and as a result... hahaha.. sampai sekarang both of us are not really on speaking terms.. and he did everything he could to hurt me... DELIBERATELY AND OBVIOUSLY, alright... bersungguh-sungguh.. making it even more apparent to me that despite ke'macho' an dan cool dia tu.. he is EXTREMELY sensitive.. I mean why else would he continue to hurt me if my cut was not the deepest?

Tapi I buat tak tau aje, and of course.. I pretend I didn't notice pun what he did.. once in a while he will call me.. buat-buat tanya tentang orang lain.. I KNOW he missed me.. even before he went for his assignment to Korea pun he called me to let me know... but as always.. the best cure is.. buat tak reti je.. padan lah dengan muka dia kan...

I know the feeling is there... if not as strong as before... but hello there mister.. if you are too proud to admit it.. what makes you think I am going to 'mencemar duli' and do it for you? (pinjam bahasa istana sebentar)

Anyway, I know you are not reading this, so I dare to say I haven't found another you until now.. you are the only person who called me from a lovely beach on that one romantic evening...

And I know why you took all the trouble to be nice to that two ladies.. you wanna make me feel left out and maybe jealous.. but my dear, I don't feel that.. I am only amused...because you are indeed torturing yourself further.... *garfield grin* PADAN MUKA YOU!

No comments: