Thursday, January 04, 2007

Danga Bay Service Residence

ermm dah lama aim nak tinggal kat sini... sebab.. it's of a waterfront resort living in the city concept, since I sukaa sangat dengan laut, lake, waterfall and the likes.. ada Singapore view juga across the straits.. BEST! What to do.. dah memang Water Element.

can view this at www.dangabay.com

thing is, it is a service residence.. means ada housekeeping and laundry.. i wonder if I could opt for not getting the services.. because I don't really need it.. one, I always have time to attend to my personal matters namely housekeeping and laundry. two, I do not like the idea of having strangers entering my house even to clean, esp when I am not around.

plus points : very near to Danga Festive Street Mall hehehe.. near to my parents', to city centre, and en route to the highway to KL. Senang kerja.

: facilities (as per Danga Bay Official Site)

- executive style swimming pool deck
- fitness centre
- children's playground
- entertainment lounge
- library
- landscape garden/BBQ area
- fine dining restaurant
- resident's lub lounge
- meeting/party room

I Love The Facilities.. fits me perfectly.

entahlah but heard so many things people talk about.. not really recommmmended lah and all..
but to me it's just fine.. also the new shops or malls are under construction.. add more color to the scene!

No comments: