Wednesday, January 03, 2007

CHEESE

No, not the cheese you eat.

Cheese is my adopted kitten at Larkin Perdana.. I adopted cheese because this one day I went to get Royal Canin for butter, and I saw this one kitten who looked very much like Butter.. i panik sekejap.. I went like bila pula dia panjat kereta dan ikut, since I have placed her jauh-jauh from mycar before I went out.. but a close look revealed that the face was slightly diff, the color was almost exactly, so was the size.. yang sedihnya, cheese was walking around, looking into the tong sampah for food... in my heart I was saying.. bagaimana if it's Butter doing this.. sedihnya.. and I decided to adopt her right away...


brief conference with my brother concluded that for housecats, they should be named beginning with the letter B, and for adopted cat, the letter C. Tak mahu sama nanti susah nak keep track.

So, since we have Butter.. Buttercup, that is.. her look-alike is named Cheese.. Butter and Cheese hahaha...

It's been two weeks since I last visited Cheese at Larkin.. didn't bring her back, not sure how cats at home would react to her.. my second visit, Cheese dah kenal I.. first visit she was still distant and takut-takut.. can understand that.. fear of the unknown.. second time dia dah kenal and mau datang dekat-dekat..

I figure I want to go visit Cheese one of these days, bawa makanan lagi... for a stray cat, Cheese is very clean.. mungkin ada orang-orang kedai yang jaga dia agaknya...

No comments: