Friday, January 05, 2007

Public Nuisance

Was driving @ Jalan Skudai and was about to make a U-turn to go to Festive Street Mall earlier this evening when suddenly I heard people mengilai very near to my car..on the road mind you.. it's irrittating and disgusting.. then I saw a couple.. naik motor terhoyong-hayang on my rearview mirror just behind my car.

I feel like they were making fun of me or trying to play something on me.. for what reasons only God knows... so I quickly drove and made the U-turn.. and slowed down my car so that those idiots would overtake.. also to see whether they are indeed following me.. yeah they refused to overtake, alright, still laughing and looking at me..apparently they were high probably on drugs.. I was so irritated that I mouthed something to them.. suddenly they drove unsteadily to my side and then.. I heard a loud noise.. those idiots were pushing my side mirror so that it was folded towards the car.. and then they rode off..d*mn idiots..

LUCKY I DIDN'T HAVE MY BASEBALL BAT WITH ME... otherwise I'd speed my car, chase 'em and SMASH their side mirror with my bat. Oh, yes I DARE to do that, I AM CAPABLE to do that and speed away just like them. Only that they cannot catch me. It's easy you see, my car is a 4wd... can do it with one hand while driving... But apa nak buat, my baseball bat was at home, took it out when I was alone at home last time.. otherwise.. huh.. habis la..

Oh, but I did hope that they will, you know, get so high that they fell into a drain.. or they hit a tree.. u know.. anything that can damage themselves seriously and do no harm to others. And suffer for days..

I hate those kind of person.. kononnya nak show off pada girlfriend.. HAH! stupid... obviously they were high.. menyusahkan orang.. mega public nuisance.. irritating some more.. lepas tu nak tunjuk handal..what, you think I'm gonna pity you.. that maybe you have some problems and you take drugs and that's why I should be tolerant and patient with you? Dream on, man.. first I'd hit you because you aggravated me, you started it.. second.. because you take drugs and endangering people's lives by DRIVING.. and as a personal note.. well.. kalau dah tahu ada problems, siapa suruh buat kerja b*d*h yang menambahkan lagi problems tu?

My, my what an evening...

1 comment:

Nina Suria said...

salam 2007 spec.. nah amik nih, biar sejuk hati tu cket *sua segelas fresh cold lemonade* ampon