Saturday, April 15, 2006

Down The Memory Lane

Can't remember the exact name of this place. But it's still in the County of Hampshire. Taken from a hilltop, breathtaking views.

On the right is the photo of famous lady golfers at the Southampton PGA Tournament. Yeah, right. It was a golf course nearby the beautiful riverside, behind our Halls Of Residence. This was during Summer 98, a very hot weather it was, we went out looking for ice-cream. Guess, which one of these is actually the Spectacular Golfer? Hehehe.

Stonehenge. Not so clear, though. Taken at dusk. Very Unique.

This is The Needles, Isle of Wight. 45 minutes by ferry from the City Of Southampton. First visited this Island when I was 6, and re-visited it at the age 23. I love Isle Of Wight. If ever, one day I go missing, Isle Of Wight is one of the places my family should consider to look for me.

I love England. After Malaysia, of course. Have known England since my kindergarten days. Was going through my old stuffs in my bedroom earlier on. Found some photos of England views. I especially love the countrysides. There, you could find many shades of green. And yes, definitely island, beaches and seasides. Pleasant viewing, dearest friends.

No comments: