Friday, May 05, 2006

My Laksamana

I am back. Have been dealing with some matters that requires a lot of my attention. And I am with Anis almost everyday. I told her Mama, to train Anis to be fluent in both Malay and English. I feel it is very important for someone not only to be fluent in both Malay and English, but also to speak properly and politely as well. And, yes, to be able to write properly too.

Being an avid reader, I always find something to read. Recently I have finished two books by Ramlee Awang Murshid. They are Rahsia Perindu and Bagaikan Puteri. Now I have found a book on personality disorder being written as a story! Congratulations to Ramlee Awang Murshid for his great work and thorough research. And... I strongly recommend Bagaikan Puteri to my friends yang sedang tercari-cari buku apa yang menarik..I hereby declare my love and devotion to Saifudin @ Laksamana Sunan.

"Kita sungguh kagum dengan Laksamana Sunan. Alangkah indahnya kalau kita dapat berada di zaman Laksamana "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohh mu goosshh...I'm so madly in love...totally...with Laksamana...mana nak cari ni...adus, alert...alert..!! If only HE does exist...gosshhh...

spectacularwave said...

tun petimah, boleh cari di dalam Bagaikan Puteri by Ramlee Awang Murshid. Worth finding! ;)