Friday, November 23, 2007

How Lovely

i must admit that i enjoy watching children... a week after Aidilfitri we took Anis to a playground. she enjoyed it so much, no doubt. but i particularly like watching this one little boy in the photo below. he barely knew my niece, but he's been inviting her to play with him, even offering to give her the green ball. for reasons not even i could explain, i love to observe this little boy. Dia ni macam so active, nakal, and yet kind-hearted and very friendly. The best thing was that he seemed to enjoy himself very much, indifferent to the surroundings. I like this little boy. Hope I will see him again.

~ this one is my personal favourite ~

Kids, they are just wonderful and lovely.. tak kisahkan apa pun, they are simply friendly and sincere. Unbiased and not prejudice. I love them. I love them all.

No comments: