Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday : Just Another Story

Yesterday, Saturday, October 27, 2007 was just another Saturday. But it was in no way an ordinary Saturday for me. In the morning I went out with Anis to the Festive to get my usual Saturday papers. I let her ride one of those Donald Duck yang ada kena bubuh token tu.. she was thrilled. I know she wanted to ride it again for the second round, but when people started to gather around her to watch, dia dah tak mahu naik lagi.

Back home, everybody was busy in the kitchen. My sister-in-law was busy since Friday night making cupcakes and I was told that her friends from office would come to beraya on Saturday night. She's making Nasi Tomato and her special Ayam Golek and all.

Then my Uncle and Aunt datang nak visit my Grandma. She brought her homemade Nasi Beringin, berlaukkan Kari Daging, Sambal Sotong and Acar. So tasty, I tell you especially the Nasi Beringin. The smell was so fragrant, macam bau nasi kenduri. Kemudian ada pula Ikan Lais Masak Lemak Cili Api. That was my late lunch. Sebenarnya I baru saja belajar makan ikan sungai since last year, as with some of the ulam-ulaman.

And my sister's friend, Ila datang berhari raya with her hub and daughter Aishah...

And as it was, Aishah and Anis became fast friends, my niece memang friendly..

It was in the late afternoon that my Mom informed me about The Celebration. That left no room for me to escape. Haiya...

No comments: