Sunday, September 16, 2007

Selsema

It's the 4th day of Ramadhan and I am down with demam selsema. It's undescribably horrible. Last night I was sneezing non-stop, with watery eyes and a very sore and itchy throat (HOW I HATED THIS). Had to ask my Dad to drive me to a clinic earlier this morning. Doc gave me 5 types of prescriptions. For cough - tablet and liquid, fever, runny nose and antibiotic - all tablets.

Didn't really sleep last night. Drifting was more like it. I watched one movie after another. First it was My Best Friend's Wedding and then Enough, followed by Village Of The Damned. And today I continued with The Living Daylights and The Abyss. Guess what? This evening my Darling Kimi would start the Belgian GP in the pole position! Followed by the-ever-so-great Massa and Alonso and Hamilton. Yeehah! It makes me feel better learning that Kimi will take the lead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adusss.. lmbt la baik kalau selesema bulan puasa.. x leh nak mkn ubat.. anyway minum air suam byk2 tau.. get well soon :)

spectacularwave said...

tq dearest... sampai sekarang ni masih blocked hidung i.. batuk-batuk pun ya.. mana tidaknya makan ubat once a day... yes, memang minum air suam banyak2 but daytime memang dry and itchy my throat :(
benci sangat!