Monday, September 17, 2007

But Of Course...

What else can I say? It's Ferrari 1-2 at Spa Franchorchamps and McLaren 3-4. I love Kimi and Felipe! Keep it up, Ferrari! Three more races for you guys, more than enough to grab the title! I did snap a photo of Kimi during the post race interview but am toooooo lazy to upload it here.. heheheheh.

Me, I am feeling better. There's still the cough, normal by the way if you are down wih flu. No fever and no sneezing but my nose is effectively BLOCKED.

Today we had Nasi Minyak for iftar. We did go to pasar ramadhan but the traffic congestion was unbelievable. For a moment I thought I was going to fall sick again. God, where do these people come from? Suddenly JB is very, very crowded with people!!!!

These days I am busy executing my project. A very important project. There are several projects but the very one I'm working is the most important. Please pray for me.

2 comments:

Mimiamilia said...

sis, project apa?project yg kita borak td ke?

spectacularwave said...

yes, including that.. there's another one, sis..