Saturday, August 18, 2007

Would You?

a now-married cousin of mine once used to say, during her courting days, that one would not be completely at ease with one's spouse unless he or she farted in front of his or her spouse without feeling embarassed or guilty. meaning to say, one is not really comfortable with his or her spouse until one dares to fart without feeling embarassed or guilty.

at that time, I went like "Huh? What??"

she went on and told me that in countless occassions she tried to do that in the presence of her then boyfriend (now husband) but he either did not hear it or chose not to acknowledge it ( to save her from embarassment, maybe).

and I asked her.. "Why would you want to do that? Gosh!"

She said, "Yalah, otherwise I belum betul-betul comfortable lah with him, kan?"

I didn't say anything. I thought "Ya Allah, budak ni...." I don't know about others but, hey, for girls, it's different. Different, different, different!

And many, many years ago, an old friend of mine told me about her aunt. Apparently the aunt went on a date with her rich boyfriend and then the aunt asked her boyfriend whether or not she could fart in his car. Aloud, okay. He said, "Go ahead, don't have to ask..." And the aunt did it.. loudly.

Haiiiiya! Ini lagi sorang. What's with these people? And they are the ones who look very docile, very demure and very polite, you know. Wanita Melayu Terakhir tau.. Macam I ini senang-senang boleh di klasifikasikan as Mafia.

BUT I DON'T DO SUCH THINGS. I JUST DON'T. AND WON'T.

Would you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEFINITELY NOT :) Yulks!

Anonymous said...

ahahahah this entry sounds funny.. well no.. definitely not in front of ppl.. unless when u r with ur other half n u cannot tahan anymore.. then i guess it's ok eheheh.. that i did (though i normally blame baby hasif.. pretend as if he's the one who fart ;) )

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!! i couldnt possibly, deliberately fart in front of him. gross! kalau ter-ter tu..lainlah kan!

spectacularwave said...

Princess, ME NEITHER! Hehehe.. I just don't and won't.

spectacularwave said...

Strawberry, betul tu kalau tak tahan tu dah kes lain.. but in this case.. they DELIBERATELY do it! DELIBERATE. Eeeeeeeeeeeee.

spectacularwave said...

I AGREE COMPLETELY Nia. it is GROSS!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe....