Thursday, August 16, 2007

Him : Another You Part IV

Boring... menyampah.. why do you have to be so overly sensitive and arrogant? Do you not realise that we are all human beings.. tak perlu nak berlagak.. semua pun HAMBA Allah. We are all servants, that's the reality.

I know not berapa lama lagi I can stand these things. Maybe I just keep quiet and let things pass. Tired lah.. so tired.. I have another examination coming.. am busy with readings and memorising. Though I am not really into the government sector, but I believe it is far better to read and gain knowledge than to wonder endlessly about you.I don't know what you are trying to show. I don't even know for sure. You are like.. so.. unstable. Your mind, that is. Though I am more than ten years younger but.. hey.. I am wiser.

And I told you repeatedly not to boast.. like tonight for example.. you said something you don't really mean. And when I press the matter, pandai pun you avoid.. See, honey I KNEW it.. I KNEW YOU DELIBERATELY SAID THAT, THAT WAS WHY I PRESSED ON IT. But you did not know that I knew, which was too bad. You have no way of knowing that I was laughing like hell after you went to bed. I know you are slowly getting addicted to having me around. I know I am angelic *wink* And I am very certain that, at home, whenever you are on your own, my words will keep ringing in your head. Well..he did not call me nightingale for nothing *winkie wink*

I told you I am far wiser. I think you underestimated the effect of The One. He is my master, my teacher. He is the only one I cannot defeat. At least not yet. In time, I will. I am very certain.

No comments: