Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Never Boring



Aha, this one is never boring. Very energetic and cheerful all day. Walking endlessly around the house. Reminds me very much of my childhood, when I was the only little one at my grandmother's. Playing on my own. Have so many toys. And books. Being alone is never an issue, as long as there are a few grown-ups around. Yes, until now my friends are normally way way older than I am. (Friends, alright, when I say friends, it means FRIENDS)

Look at her. She's tall, isn't she? Always on the Go. Always. Her vocabulary is very extensive now. Both English and Malay. She stays close to her great-grandma everyday, and the very first thing she does every morning is to look for her great-grandma in the next room.

Although sometimes I lose temper because she is too "adventurous', but she remains to be my best friend. I just worry for her safety because she is not afraid to try anything. But the sweetest thing is when she does not know the name for something, she would simply say it in her own language heheheheehe. Hentamlah Nayniss, asalkan boleh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehehe sooo cute.. i particularly love the 2nd photo.. she looks so grown up walking like that.. it must be a joy kan spec to watch that little baby growing up right in front of ur very own eyes.. i guess that's y u r so attached to her.. well i have to say tht it's hard not to love someone tht adorable n that intelligent.. :D

spectacularwave said...

hehe thanks strawberry.. tengoklah perut dia tu.. hehehe..growing b the minute.

memang best tengok dia growing.. tapi sekarang dia dah garang sikit.. i kena dera tau! hehehe but my sister pun ada seorang macam tu.. so dah biasa.

i try not to be too attached. sebab nanti bila i balik KL semula i will miss her like crazy.. so better be prepared..

your son is just as adorable and intelligent.. makin besar makin hensem, seriously!