Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bored

Yeah I am bored beyond words. Been watching the movie channels for days now. Among the movies that I watched were Dante's Peak, St. Elmo's Fire (I was googling this coz I like the love theme), Jurassic Park III, 7 Perhentian, Gubra, The Bone Collector.

Found this book. I bought this in the UK years ago. I flipped the pages looking for ideas. Not too bad. Got some ideas for scrapbooking.

Just now I noticed he put some photos in his site. And why do I get this really strong feeling that those are for my benefit? *wink* It's something that I can immediately know simply by looking at their eyes. The eyes communicate something, that much is true. Hehehehe.. susah-susah aje.. terima kasih, ya :).


See, I told him to his face that he was ancient and will become warga emas pretty soon. Yes, that, I did. And I told him that he really needs to be selective in choosing women to bed, as it is evidently contagious. And I told him I pity his wife and daughter everytime he had a nightstop.

And that is why someone is being so defensive. Siap letak gambar lagi, just to prove his capabilities and so-called popularity. How immature. *smiles* Nak sedapkan hati sendiri, ya?

Sorrylah my dear, like I said, I am in a different class from you. I don't think what you are doing now signifies that you are popular, or a world class playboy or anything (first class hypocrite, yes, God help your wife). Truly popular and glamorous people don't do that lah. They just don't. They don't advertise themselves.

But I am amused. You are having a mid-life crisis, a serious one. And by the way, that lady is.. uh.. chubby, isn't she? Puffy, I'd say. *grins* Is that your definition of 'pretty and sexy'? Yeah well you scare me. Honey, you are really immature! B...o...r..i...n..g.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehehe good la u spec beli buku mcm tu.. lebih special kan kalau balut sendiri hadiah yg nak kasik kat org.. but both me n hubby are tangan keras.. that's y i normally buy gifts from the store that has wrapping service.. like my hubby's birthday last year.. i bought his b'day present from timberland.. lps tu sanggup pegi memory lane mintak balut kan.. ehehehe.. kalau balut sendiri, at least u can add some personal touch ek.. tp i x pandai la plak..

spectacularwave said...

hehehe buku dah lama la strawberry oi... susah juga nak tiru the wrapping style banyak materials yang i tak ada..

if u get the wrapping service lagilah class.. kemas dan cantik... presentable..

kalau buat sendiri like me ada kalanya macam jalan kat Pandan area tu.. senget benget hahahaha...