Monday, August 06, 2007

Him : Another You

I cannot write much about him, the new friend of mine. If you want to put it that way. A 'friend'. *smiles* *wink*

For one, there's My Jedi Knight in here. Then there's these intruders, or penyibuk, take your pick. The kind of people yang menyibuk stalk blog orang and thought people do not know. Iaitu contoh-contoh orang bersalah dan takut kepada bayang-bayang sendiri.

Third, he might know about this blog, so tak mahulah dia perasan *wink* Maybe I should put his sms in an archive... a password-protected archive.

Suffice if I say I ingatkan dia garang, rupanya he is so naughty. And s**y. Like I told him on Saturday night. But I know I like his style. A real man. Another forbidden one. From high above. *wink*

I will write about him in a special place. Special restricted place.

But what shall I call him? Ideas, anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm...how abt Mr Shyguy..huhuhu...Atau Encik pijak semut tak mati...kui3

spectacularwave said...

Jidan, ni bukan that guy dalam exam tu.. itu memang sesuai.. ini lelaki dari awan biru.. yang sebenarnya i just discovered sama je ngan typical men..hehehehehe.. see my latest post...