Monday, August 06, 2007

Dendam Tak Sudah

Yeah, Dendam Kesumat dah jadi Dendam Tak Sudah.

Cannot write much here. Will write it in my new restricted place. Susah, kalau ada api dalam sekam hehehehe.

Anyways.. I can only say.. from Sunday's very close encounter.. DEFINITELY there are some sparks between us. DEFINITELY.. very close, you know.. very. The best part is, I didn't expect that there would be sparks!

I have decided to do a follow-up on this.

Yeah.. like I said, the recent weekend was verrrryyy eventful *grins*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heii u ni happening tul la.. macam2.. :D sounds interesting though.. ehemm..

spectacularwave said...

tak lah happening, Dear.. menghiburkan diri sendiri is more like it... sorry late reply.. ada a few things kena handle...

taklah interesting.. I buat-buat interesting je.. to make myself cheerful ;)