Monday, July 23, 2007

yang satu itu yang jiwa mahu

"jikalau jiwa inginkan satu, yang satu itu yang jiwa mahu"


I 'borrowed' this lovely phrase from my regal sis a long time ago. This was said by a certain regal someone in a very regal place wholly and exclusively owned by my regal sis. I borrowed this with permission and hereby declare that this be my personal tagline. Meaning to say, someone created this lovely phrase and I borrow it. This is not my original phrase.

But in my case, this phrase is every inch applicable. This is to say that when I do want something, then that thing is the only thing that I want, not more not less. Contrary to some people who said they wanted something and yet 'acquired' another thing. Or creature. Or livestock. See, I am not twisted. I am true to my words.

very meaningful, isn't it? those who know, knows. *wink*

1 comment: