Monday, July 23, 2007

'Tis the season for Tifosi

Even though my Kimi did not finish the race at Nurburgring, yesterday, but I am still happy. Yes, Massa finished second. Massa is another driver of my Ferrari.
Alonso of McLaren won the race, second was Massa and third was Mark Webber. Yesterday was a race full of dramas as they like to put it, mostly because of the bad weather. Even Hamilton did not get a podium finish. My Kimi had to retire due to a problem with his gearbox or as Ferrari says, 'reliability issues'.
See, I am loyal, very loyal. Even though Ferrari did not win everytime, but I am always with Ferrari through thick and thin. That's how it should be, isn't it? To me it is simple. Just because Ferrari did not win this race, does not mean it cannot win another race.
Best Wished to Ferrari on the Hungarian Grand Prix.

No comments: