Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sincerity

How can a person expects sincerity from someone and is not sincere in return? And call the sincere one 'stupid'? But then again what goes around comes around.

Personally, I have no intention of returning the favor. Besides, apa sangatlah yang I boleh lakukan. I will leave it to God. Allah kan Maha Adil. Untuk apa membuang waktu fikirkan manusia begitu. A complete waste of time. Ikhlas itu adalah rahsia Allah.

Don't think I do not notice. Duly Noted, alright. But I don't see why I should waste my time getting depressed because of people like you. So, keep it up if you like. But don't blame people if you get reactions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this written in my secret palace. This is just a part of it. It's is SO RELATED to the topic of SINCERITY. So, I'd like to share it here. Agaian, sesiapa yang termakan cili tu, pandai-pandailah menahan kepedasannya *wink*

Wednesday, August 01, 2007
WHY?

Why do the best thing always happen to the worst people, and the worst things always happen to the nicest people? See, I think that's the way life is. It is a cycle. You have to chalk it all up to experience.

The most coveted job now is to SIHIR others. It is like the daily chores to some women out there, especially in Kuala Lumpur. Those idiotic women mainly hoping and praying that their enemies will eventually suffer and die. It's like a career to them. I am so allergic to those idiots.

To those idiots, it is a positively addicted career~ if you could call that a career, that is, because it's the kind of career that doesn't involve much actual working or being handcuffed to a PC all day *smiles* But I am sure it's hard work. No one can argue because it is not that easy to make someone die before their time is up. *wink*

spectacularwave said...

I have read that. I couldn't agree more. Sincerity is also a form of cycle.

To those idiots, it is a positively addicted career~ if you could call that a career, that is, because it's the kind of career that doesn't involve much actual working or being handcuffed to a PC all day *smiles* But I am sure it's hard work. No one can argue because it is not that easy to make someone die before their time is up. *wink*

I particularly love this one. So true, and very well said.

These people they will never know, kadangkala dengan sebab perbuatan jahat merekalah kita akan mendapat apa yang kita hajati. They don't realise they are the eye-opener.