Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Tomorrow will recommence the wedding preps with Aunt. Last week berhenti for a while, sebab dia nak issue invitations.

Saturday's project was a success with the exception of the cupcake toppings. The cake, the marble cake was mega-delicious. My SIL is definitely an ace in pastries. I told her repeatedly that she should go commercial but she said it's only for families. Well, maybe she should do the specials for our lakeside *wink* The toppings, well first of all I screwed up the syrup, or rather the syrup tu memang suwey. Second attempt was no better either, so we went ahead anyway.

We did not have success on doing the icing decoration. After all it was our first attempt, but it was not that bad actually. My Mom and Sis said it was beautifully decorated. I will post the photos here later on, see for yourself. Later nanti nak cuba lagi, insya Allah we will do much better the next time.

Earlier this evening, pergi tempah baju for my cousin's wedding. Hahaha my vital stats figures declined. YES! YES! YES! Must work out more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seronok baca psl ur cup cakes project.. u mmg ngam with ur SIL ek..? syok la camtu.. bleh try macam2 sama.. can't wait to see the photos.. yummy..

btw i think the jedi youngling is sooo lucky to hv u as her aunt.. u know, like my son.. my sis loves him.. no question about that.. but it's different cos she has her own son.. like in ur case.. i can feel like the jedi youngling receives ur unconditional love, which is very good for her upbringing.. :)

Anonymous said...

oo lupa lak nak congrats u for ur figure vital stat.. :D

spectacularwave said...

hehehe cake nya jadi.. icing not so.. 1st try after all.. memanglah I ngam my SIL, kitaorang bukannya baru kenal.. dah lama and memang kerap do things together. nanti I post the photos for you, ya. Jangan gelakkan tau.

entahlah I hope jedi youngling feels lucky to have me as her aunt. Even though I may have children later on, but be rest assured my feelings for her would never change. Hers is a similar childhood like mine. I am the first grandchild on my Mom's side of family, so all aunts and uncles pampered me like we pamper Anis now. And I stayed with my grandma, too.

And I am sure your sis loves your baby unconditionally too. Kalau dah adik beradik tu, mestilah sayang anak sendiri dan anak saudara sama rata.

spectacularwave said...

tq re the vital stats... sikit sangat.. kena tambah lagi work out!