Thursday, July 12, 2007

not my style

bittersweet memories..
that is all i'm taking with me..
so goodbye.. please don't cry..
we both know i'm not what you.. you need...

i heard this song when I was in the post office on tuesday morning.. (i will always love you, Whitney Houston). sedih kononnya bila teringat a certain someone.. as I crossed the road to where my car was parked, hehehe I grinned and laughed.. I thought.. who am I kidding? it is just so NOT me nak sedih-sedih lama-lama hehehe..tak jadik la.. nak buat sedih-sedih ni.. the worst part was, terus jadi gelihati...

yeah, i memang tak pandai nak bermuram durja lama-lama.. simply dunno how.. tak masuk langsung.. but.. hehehehe but.. to take up challenges, to stare fear in the eyes to get what i want, to live dangerously... YES, that's me. like the old folks in my kampung said when I was still a little girl... "tak tau serik".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehehe good.. better x tau serik dari once bitten twice shy.. :D at least u gain something.. some lesson about man.. ;) terigt satu quote dlm 1 buku yg i baca not so long ago.. 'some lesson u had to learn on ur own.. if u were to be tempered so that ur edge would stay sharp, u had to go thru the fire and be annealed..'

spectacularwave said...

thank you strawberry.. ;) i did learn a lot from him jedi knight.. a lot, really.. and i believe my senses are way, way sharper than his now.. firasat sufi katakan ;)