Friday, June 01, 2007

Completely Useless

this is to say that the McDonald's at Plaza Angsana Johor Bahru has the lousiest delivery service I have ever known..

at about 2 pm something on Thursday, I made an enquiry on whether or not they could deliver the chicken porridge to my place. That d**n person who answered the call said yes, so I placed an order for that chicken porridge.

I waited until 3 pm something and later called that blessed 1300 number again, trying to find out what happened to the porridge. That s*up*d woman said my order was delivered at 2.30 pm. Memang penipu besar. Then I was put on hold... for 2 times, and was told that they would call me back after checking on the order. And they never called me.

Fine then, so I ordered ANOTHER porridge at 4 something, and still nothing was delivered at 5:15. I asked my sister to call McD this time, to save them from some serious 'explosion'... I was burning with fever, flu and serious coughing... I waited for the porridge since 2 pm... my parents tak ada, the new assistant pun belum pandai masak style kita.. my sis just got back from work..

it's not that I can't cook for myself, but I was so weak..

Back to the porridge.. so my sister Lin ordered a chicken porridge and a double cheese for herself.. and.... a few minutes later, that d*mn McD people called her and said that in actual fact, nobody wanted to send it to our place because they say it was too far from their restaurant.

MY ***! Jauh? Plaza Angsana jauh? My GOD! K*p*la O**k B*p*k dia lah... and why the hell didn't they say so at 2 pm just now?????

That's the delivery service of McDonald's Plaza Angsana JB. I waited for 3 hours for my porridge and then they said my place was too far away and nobody wanted to deliver my order. And my place is only 10-15 minutes away from their place.

Yes, the delivery service and the management of McDonald's Plaza Angsana JB is actually COMPLETELY USELESS AND HOPELESS.

No comments: