Saturday, May 19, 2007

Mobile Phone Preferences

here's my mobile phone preferences.....

Ringing Tone
Nothing abusively loud to my own hearing. I hate loud ringing tones. (Different case if I am in a noisy place)

Incoming Call Alert
Ringing.

Ringing Volume
Maximum.

Message Alert Tone
Nothing annoying. By this I mean the tone must be short enough to signify sms coming in.

Vibrating Alert
Always Off. I cannot stand it if a mobile phone is vibrating on a table. What a sound!

Keypad Tones
Never On.

Warning Tones
On

Alert For
All Calls. Some numbers won't ring as I have personalised the tone to silent. These are for unwanted callers heheh. I don't like to take calls from private numbers. I do have a well-defined caller group with a personalised ringing tone.

Phone Display
Date and Time, and for the wallpaper, the photo of my dearly departed Berry.

Screen Saver
A standard one. Nothing downloaded. In actual fact, I do not want to activate it but since people like to glance at people's mobile so I set the screen saver on after five minutes the phone is idle.

Mode
Always silent in meetings and in the clinic/hospital. The rest depends.

So... you guys think I'm conservative? Am not. Just that I'm naturally elegant. ;)

2 comments:

Mimiamilia said...

sis,
apa kata letak g]pic of ur phone..baru tau conservative ke tak?

spectacularwave said...

ahahahahaha.. malu la.. tapi phone i tak adalah extremely canggih.. yet it is not purbawara.. malas nak tukar sebab dah comfortable dengan yang tu.. the functions semua cool.. it's a Nokia..