Saturday, May 12, 2007

It is not a secret.....

I was watching a rerun on one of the AF5 concerts at Channel 15 tonight... and there was this bonus performance by the students.. I can't help but feel really amused by this song, AWAS by KRU.. have a look at the lyrics...


KRU - Awas

Tidak pernahkah kau rasa
Kesepian bila
Dia tidak disampingmu
Sesungguhnya arif dan tahu

Cintanya dua
Dan kau bukanlah pertama
Walau di curah segalanya
Tapi tenteramkah di minda

Pendapatmu usia tak material
Walaupun dua kali gandamu
Benarkah, benarkah kau menyintainya
Ataupun kau berpura
Semata hanya kerna harta

Awas
Awas
Awas
Gerak langkahmu..ooo..

Sememangnya benar
Kau wanita jelita
Zahirnya dikau sempurna
Jadi idaman jejaka

Dia berkeluarga
Bukan lagi rahsia
Mestikah kau terus bersama
Mestikah kau terus menggoda

Pendapatmu usia tak material
Cintamu hanyalah kepadanya
Benarkah, benarkah kau menyintainya
Kau bukan yang pertama
Dan mungkin bukan yang terakhir

I have tons of friends who think they are smart and good enough to have affairs with married men.. but few know the golden rule.... and most thought they are the best option for him...

Come on girls, you cannot be special... If you are special, you are special... he will keep on coming back to you, if not then no...and I have one particular friend.. younger than me.. who kept on saying proudly and in condemnation.. "I will NEVER have any romantic relationship with a married man, I will NEVER take another woman's possession.." and so and so...

Valid point, that is.. but..... it's one thing if she is so unbelievably attractive that married men are constantly drooling over her.. but in her case, I can GUARANTEE that not even a single married man ever intended to have anything with her.. so.. point is, nak cakap tu biarlah betul-betul sikit... be honest lah.. if you cannot achieve something then don't be a sore loser.. or sour grapes... makes me sick to even glance at your name on my YM... cannot get say cannot get lah.. why suddenly be sooo virtuous.. funny you know..

but where married men is concerned... well.. like I said.. Only A Jedi Is Capable... *wink*

No comments: