Saturday, May 12, 2007

GOD HELP ME

Most recent development.. when he was in town a few weeks ago, we had a lengthy conversation. He joked about marrying me. And I played along. I was joking, alright. And moments later... he said "So, bila I nak masuk meminang?" Relax je I jawab "Bila you dah cukup duit". I was joking. And I've completely forgotten about it. Until just now, I checked my mobile in my bedroom and there's an sms from him.. he is currently on assignment somewhere in Indonesia and he left a number for me. God help me..looks like he's making himself available for me all the time now.. as if he's saying I am always here for you no matter where I am.. please... I hope he is not serious. I love him as my own brother in the same way I love his best friend. I kan tak ada abang... kakak pun tak ada.. He is such a great guy... I am really scared now.. I hope my life will not be more complicated than it already is....susahlah ini macam... last monday there was one.. and now another one.. just what is it with me and married men? I don't go looking for them. Here I am trying to keep fit.. brisk-walking my way up and down the hills.. tolonglah... aku tak bersalah... heheheheheheheh... *grin*

note : kenapa orang yang lahir tahun 1969 ni gorgon semuanya?

No comments: