Tuesday, April 24, 2007

You Don't Know Me If...

That very same friend rang me last night, the friend who asked me about my Jedi Knight. The one who asked me what do I like about him...

among the things she said was "ni puji-puji ni, if let's say dia tiba-tiba give you a call, would you still be nice and sweet?

I said, "Yes. Why not?"

And she said, " Sure ka. Satni kang ada pulak yang kena 'sekolah' dengan you, kan. Tiba-tiba ja muncul from seventh sky".

And I said, " Apa susahnya, orang call, angkat ajelah.. takde masanya nak marah-marah. No reason."

"Betui ka? Kau tu bukan boleh pecaya. Mood kau tu lain macam sikit"

"Alah ya lah... I cannot imagine kenapa nak marah-marah. Besides apasal kau susah-susah tanya ni.. kau pun dah syok kat dia ka?"

"Macam tu tak pa aih. Apa plak.. aku bukan apa.. ko tu kan puting beliung.. "

You see, people always think I am the type of person yang sangat garang and tak boleh salah sikit. Well, in that case you do not know me at all. I am not the kind of person yang simply nak marah orang sahaja. Habis-habis kalau I tak suka I avoid and stay away quietly (which is jarang pun). Unless if I have done that and people push me too far, itu lain ceritanya.

Besides, I do not believe in holding grudges. I don't see why I should poison myself with it. If people hurt me, I just put them aside. End of story.

And in the case of My Jedi Knight, I pun tak boleh imagine kenapa I nak marah or berdendam dengannya. No reason at all.

No comments: