Sunday, April 22, 2007

What Do I Like About Thee?

What do I like about my Jedi Knight?

This question was thrown to me by my friend not so very long ago.

Let's see..not easy to answer this, you see...

for one, he has a very strong and powerful character.. quite dominant but a comfortable dominant that is..

and he does have a kind heart beneath that tough exterior ... pandangan matanya reflects a pure and beautiful inner self (to a certain extent, of course)

and excellent manners....very gentlemanly.. very, very elegant..

very smart, very intelligent, very brilliant..

also... garang, sometimes arrogant.. and.. has quite a temper (which, I used to think as cute)

the fact that someone who can be so garang can be so gentle and talk so nice... (even more cuter)

yeah but there's something else... uhuh, THAT ONE I DON'T LIKE.. really don't like...

Sekian, Terima Kasih.

Note : Why do I suddenly write this? Sebab macam dah lama tak tulis tentang subject matter.. dah lama sangat terkeluar tajuk hehehe..

No comments: