Friday, April 13, 2007

My Adorable Jedi Youngling




This young lady is very, very, very close to me... she will copy whatever it is I am doing.. and very, very, very nakal this one... At one year old, her capabilities are way, way ahead.

Earlier today she munched a piece of tissue paper. I realised that a little too late.. I saw her happily and steadily chewing something while her eyes are glued to the tv. I didn't give her anything. So when I tried to take it out of her mouth...wahliaw..kena gigit kuat macam nak putus jari... gigi kapak dia kuat betul and gigi bawah sangat tajam... altogether 5 teeth.. kucing yang ada taring pun gigit tak sakit macam ni... the other day she bit my nose when I was sleeping. Hantu betul.

And she always try to 'rampas' my book whenever I am reading..and my mobile.. so dengkiiiiiiiii.. tsk tsk tsk.

And these few days she's not feeling well... with the cough and runny nose..but still have the energy to play as usual.. one would seriously doubt her if one sees her... it's like "betul ke budak ni sakit ni". Really, kalau I, memang dah tak bangun dah.. ini dia boleh panjat sana sini.. crawling here and there.. kita yang melihat yang penat...

Anis, Anis.. so active and nakal...and yes, SO heavy...

No comments: