Monday, February 26, 2007

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

This is an exclusive interview with Spectacular Wave on the subject of her Jedi Knight.

Question : Spectacular Wave, how are you doing now?
SpecWave : I am fine, thanks.

Question : Any new projects or mission?
SpecWave : You could say that, yes.

Question : Would you like to share it with us here?
SpecWave : Maybe at a later stage.

Question : So, how is this ..Jedi Knight as you call him.. how is he doing at present?
SpecWave : I really have no idea.

Question : How come? I thought he is 'the man of the moment'. You can't be feeling great not knowing how he is..
SpecWave : He is not the man of any moment. Just someone I was fortunate enough to know from a long time ago. As for feeling great, I always believe that one should never let one's happiness depend on other people. *Smiles*

Question : Does he visit your blog from time to time?
SpecWave : I do not know and it doesn't really matter but I did tell him though when I first created the blog. But he is too busy to do Internet surfing, I am sure.


Question : You mentioned in your earlier posts that the blog is dedicated to him. Why do you continue to do it if you do not think he visits your blog?
SpecWave : Because it is my blog. And yes, I dedicate this to the memory of My Jedi Knight. That he visits the blog or not is not the point. The point is, I did make my dedication, and hence that is where my memories are kept. I continue to write simply because that is my blog.

Question : Do you love him?
SpecWave : Love is a big word and subject to me. A very big one. Where my Jedi Knight is concerned, I can only say there was a degree of liking of a certain amount from my side. That was all.

Question : Why do you like him?
SpecWave : Not easy to answer that in one sentence. *Grins*

Question : You do not really care do you, if he's not around. Why is that?
SpecWave : As all of us may already knew, everything we have will eventually leave us, except Him, The Almighty.

Question : Let's just say if you do love him Spec, would you die for him? Would you die for the person you love?
SpecWave : Okay, people tend to say "I would die for the one I love" when he or she loves someone truly, myself included. But then again let's not forget that our lives are not for us to end it. This is to say it's not for us to decide when and for whom we shall die. It's all been written up above even before we were born. So, my answer would be unfortunately, it is not for me to decide.

Question : Back to your blog, I notice you haven't posted any entry on him frequently.Why?
SpecWave : I do write something on him. Not there, though.

Question: What, like, in your diary? Or other websites?
SpecWave : *Garfield Grin*

Question : What would you like to say about him on a negative note, now that you say he's too busy to surf the Internet?
SpecWave : *Grin* He is indeed fat and ugly. And ancient, too.

Question : *Smiles* What if he later finds out about what you've just said? You'd be dead.
SpecWave : 1. No worries, he won't. 2. Even if he does read it, well, truth hurts, that's all. He said that himself, fat and ugly, that is. Tehahahahahaha. There's nothing he can do.

Question : What would you like to wish him on a positive note?
SpecWave : May Allah Bless You. May The Force Be With You.

Question : Would you like to meet him in later days?
SpecWave : Maybe. I don't know. If there's a chance, maybe yes. If not, no.

Question : Should he wishes to continue whatever there was during the last time, would you agree to that?
SpecWave : I really don't think that is going to happen. Anyway, no, I don't think I would agree.

Question : Why?
SpecWave : Because he is ancient and he smells! Of sodden baby diapers! Just Kidding. Actually I don't know.

A big thank you to our Spectacular Wave, and Best Wishes in everything you do.

No comments: