Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Why Oh Why?

Some of my married friends say this:

"Alamak boring betul.. husband aku out-station lah..."

"Aku tak boleh la kalau husband aku tak ada... rasa lain macam..tak ada mood langsung"

"I just can't bear being apart from him"

and so on...

And I thought...God! What's wrong with you girls? If I were you (given that I know what kind of men their husbands are), I would run around my house.. carrying Malaysian and Johor Flag in each hand!!

No, don't get me wrong alright.. I loveeee my husband to distraction (whoever that person may be) but I sure know how to appreciate and value my FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I know that he needs some space of his own...

Be mindful girls.. people do need some space... oh yes.. when I asked her, "Tak rimas ke sticking to your husband 24/7?" she proudly said.. "Tak, aku tak kisah langsung." And I said.. "yeah well maybe, he does!!"

Ladies, ladies.. come on....surely you don't wanna be a 'nagging wife', do you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need my husband to acompany me since baby luqman is not with me. I really feel that I'll be crazy to be alone.

spectacularwave said...

In your case, memang lah husband's support is VERY essential fida dearie... kalau dia tiada berikan support memang dah jatuh wajib nak kena palu hehehe...

what i am saying is.. those friends of mine yang HARI HARI nak kena berkepit dengan suami... more to mengada... that's the one..

I know you well and I am very positive you are not from those type...me neither! heheheh