Sunday, October 08, 2006

Saturday's Updates


Anis Farissa
Today Anis mula makan Farley Rusk. Looks like tak cukup sahaja sekeping for one session. Hehehe. This is the first official food for her. Before this dah banyak dia makan cebisan kurma, kismis dan lengkong ketika 'tumpang' berbuka bersama-sama orang lain. Mama dia yang berbuka, Anis yang kenyang.
Kiko
On saturday, Kiko died. I found Kiko in the afternoon, laid motionless in the cage. Kiko is one of Bochee's three new babies. Reason not known, but I suspected Bochee terpijak Kiko waktu malam and injured Kiko. The name Kiko was given, since the last kitten who died when it was little was named Coco. The other two, Blossom and Badrul, looked okay today.. Ya Allah, kurniakanlah kesihatan dan panjangkanlah umur mereka. Amin. Kiko was buried in between Coco and Berry's grave. I managed to get rosepetals from Kim Florist yesterday and sprinkled them all over the graves. May they rest in peace and safe with Him.
Berbuka Puasa di M-Suite.
Today, all of us berbuka puasa di luar. It is done every year during Ramadhan. And this year, it's at the M-Suite Hotel just behind our house. Nyaman, facing the sea. Anis was so happy. Menjerit-jerit. Ada my fav drink, sirap bandung. My choice of lauk was nasi putih, ayam masak kicap, udang goreng dicelup tepung sweet and sour and broccoli coked with black mushroom (also my fav). Ada juga nasi minyak di buffet tadi, but doesn't look appealing. Apapun, Alhamdulillah, dikurniakan rezeki untuk berbuka puasa.
My Hero
I learned that Felipe Massa had the pole position in Suzuka GP tomorrow and Michael Schumacher, my hero, is second. Alhamdulillah, Ya Allah, let them win 1-2. Amin. And the best thing is both Renault drivers are at the third row of the grid, at 5th and 6th place respectively. All the best, Michael and Felipe. Good Luck Ferrari!!!!
UTM
I went to UTM to fetch Mas, my sister and later sent her back to campus. I passed the library, which is next to the mosque. The library was so big, nyaman nampaknya, and so comfortable. Mudahnya sesiapa yang nak solat, masjidnya di sebelah saja, so big and peaceful-looking. Teringin nak buat MBA di situ, bolehlah study di library dan solat di masjid tu. Semoga diperkenankan. Amin.

No comments: