Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Two of My Cats




















These are the pictures of two of my cats, Bozo and Bobo. The left passport close-up photo is Bozo and the right full body photo is Bobo. Bozo has the prettiest color while Bobo is the cleanest. I did not manage to capture the photo of Bono, a more reserved one. All three are the 'abang' of the little Rudin who is still missing and believed to be with a new family. I really hope Rudin is safe somewhere and would return home.

Earlier today, both Bono and Bozo seen Bubu The Rabbit for the very fist time. Both took a predator's aim to Bubu who was inside his little cage. Terrified, I took Bubu inside and went to get a glass of water in the kitchen, only to find Bozo dived straight from the window heading towards the cage. I chased Bozo away and slammed the window shut.

According to Faiz, these cats are just jealous. They were like that when their mother Bochee had little kittens last time.

Pets pun tau jealous.. susah lah ini macam!

No comments: