Saturday, March 25, 2006

RUDIN WENT MISSING

Today, the weather is unbearably hot. I feel so weak and uncomfortable. Even Bubu, my rabbit is not as active as he usually is.
My body temperature is very high. That, and sore throat. You could say that I am allergic to heat. I do not like hot weather. Gives me headache and a LOT of irritation. Rainy days, on the other hand, cheer me up, gives me a lot of ideas and a good sleep, of course. Something to do with being a Socrpio, maybe. For Scorpions have the Water element.
I did not make it to the International Book Fair at PWTC today and am very disappointed. For I have my purple baju kurung ready to meet Kak Su (Noor Soraya). She was there to meet her adik-adik and we were told to wear purple for this matter, and to remember the secret code. It has something to do with her current project, a new book titled "Surat Ungu Untuk Nuha". Purple is her favourite color too. I have something to give her, too. But I was too weak to even get up. Earlier tonight at about 8 something, I felt a little better and was thinking of going but when I sms her, she said she will be there until 9 pm. I didn't think I can make it before 9, though.
I called Faiz, my brother tonight. Just wanting to find out how he is doing, since it's been so long since I last spoken to him. He is 16, in Form 4. The youngest of 5, he is pampered by everybody. We call him Adik, despite the fact that he is the tallest of us all. He doesn't really like to be called Adik, though. Anyway, he told me that Rudin, the kitten has been missing for a week now. I was shocked and almost shouted, "Kenapa tak beritahu awal-awal?" He told me that Kak Lin ( my sister) did go and search around the neighbourhood and once saw a cat with a few kittens at our neighbour's and one of them looked very much like Rudin. Very likely he went in search for company since his brothers are way out of his age league. To this, I relaxed a little. But I told him to go search for Rudin thoroughly.
To those I love, I am extremely defensive and protective. Touch my loved ones, and you will cry blood. My loved ones, apart from my family, include my beloved close friends, and beloved relatives, be it close or distant, and my pet. But relatives fall under subjective category. Unfortunately for me, not all my relatives are loyal and I am not ashamed at all to admit this. For we are judged independently in the Day of Judgement.
Out of 5 of us, I am probably the most impatient and would not wait if something went wrong to my family or pet. I am always ready to tear anyone apart for this matter. My siblings, especially the younger ones, are innocent and trusting. People love to take advantage of them and be mean to them. Except for Mastura, the rest are more gentle and tolerance. In a way, Mastura is like me. Anyone trying to say mean things or trying to ill-treat my siblings, is subject to her sharp tongue, at that very moment itself.
My cousin Diana, once described me as behaving like a Mafia. I laughed at this. She insisted that Mafias can survive and tolerate almost everything, but touch their family, and you are dead.
I love peace, harmony, justice and fairness. As simple as that.

No comments: