Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kota Bharu: Missing you

I'm wishing anyone, Muslim, who drops by here to read my ramblings, a blessed and memorable Eid-ul-Fitr.    Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri untuk semua. :)

I can still remember that wonderful feeling, waking up at dawn, looking out the window, seeing a different city....a strange, wonderful feeling... for reasons unknown to me, I feel at ease, I feel serene... macamlah dah selalu sangat duduk Kota Bharu yang sangat jauh daripada Johor Bahru tu.  Then I will watch tv... then do my subuh prayers then sambung tengok tv semula. Ada juga terbangun in the middle of the night.. pun rasa best, tenteram je...it could be because it is an Islamic city...soothing and peaceful aje bila kat sana, Alhamdulillah.

Then selera makan pun sentiasa okay je.. since the menus were quite different than the ones we southerners selalu makan..tu yang bertambah best tu.  Our last nite there, we had dinner at Glaila restaurant, right in the middle of KB.  Yang paling I ingat dan suka ialah Kari Ayam Hijau.. so far belum pernah jumpa lauk tu di JB ni.  Super-delicious!  

There are many, many things I love about Kota Bahru.

Kota Bahru, I miss you....

No comments: