Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nasi Goreng Mastura

I was at Larkin Perdana early Thursday evening, minding my own business. Just got off from work, I was actually looking for a few things. Then I went to this restaurant (tak ingat apa namanya but I did posted some photos of it in the Jedi Album when I went there with my sis), thinking of buying something for dinner.
I was going through the menu, and reading... Nasi Goreng Anggun.... Nasi Goreng Mastura. I asked the waiter, what's Nasi Goreng Mastura.. "Nasi goreng ngan cendawan, ngan ayam" came the reply. Interesting. Balik ni mesti citer dengan Mastura, my sis.
Apparently the restaurant is owned by a Kelantanese, as everybody who works there speaks Kelantanese language.
I settled for Nasi Pattaya. Haven't had that since I cannot remember..

No comments: