Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Their Wedding Gifts...


From Her to Him




From Him to Her

these are their wedding gifts.. or 'Hantaran'. The actual number was 13-11.. I think. These are only some of them.

Yeah on our side, the bride's, semuanya 'turun tangan' in preparing them, led by Auntie Na. The bride herself, my two sisters and my niece, Sue (kokti's sister),Nisah (my other aunt) and muhself - semua sama-sama buat hantaran. You could say everything is homemade.

On the other side, the groom's, takyah cerita la. His Mommy, like I said memang Maestro lah dengan hantaran, pastries, and everything. Semua buat sendiri. Last time during engagement, the theme was Bubu. During wedding, dia guna some sort of cage-like thing untuk the gifts. Memang cantik, memang kemas - the work of professional.

No comments: