Thursday, May 01, 2008

Save The Environment : Environmentally Free Product For Babies

I read an article in The Star newspaper today about the use of cloth diapers to help save the environment. You could find the article written by Tan Ju Eng, here.

I completely agree with the writer on saying that one of the reasons that deter people from "going green" is having to compromise on looks. And yes, from my experience working in the corporate section, "business people do not like to use recycle paper because the economical ones are brownish and rough while the ones that look good are expensive." Another reason deterring people from going green, according to the author , is that it's expensive.


I think both consumers and business owners must play their part to support the move to save our environment. Consumers should turn their attention to environmentally friendly products while business owners who sell environmentally friendly products could play their part by keeping a low profit margin to make it affordable.

The article that I read focuses on the use of cloth diapers for babies to help save the environment.

Pretty: Colourful cloth diapers for babies that are environmentally friendly.

You could also find all sorts of environmentally friendly products for babies at Diapers Etc.

And this one, Nice Cloth Diaper is actually Malaysia-based. Mothers, check this out!! They have all sorts of products (environmentally friendly). From bumwear, mosquito and cockroach repellent, flash cards, traditional toys, etc. Oh, and this thing caught my attention, categorized under 'traditional toys' :

They call it 'Liak Buah'. But I call this "Batu Seremban". Reminds me of my primary school days when we used to play this during recess. I could even made this thing myself back then, no joke. On another note, wow, this is really cool - now we could even buy Batu Seremban online!

No comments: