Monday, March 31, 2008

The Spy Who Loved Me

In actual fact, this entry is made especially For Your Eyes Only.

You claimed that you no longer read this blog, so I figure either you coveted yourself when visiting it or you sent The Spy Who Loved Me.

Which is why, I am reminding you to Never Say Never Again.

Not only that I have scared The Living Daylights out of you, I also have Golden Eye and Licence To Kill.

And, since The World Is Not Enough, you could choose either to Live And Let Die or to Die Another Day.

Either way, i do not care because for me, Tomorrow Never Dies.

From Russia With Love,
027

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

spectacularwave said...

tq for dropping by.. will visit ur blog soon.. :)